Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday Must-Reads

 

On a couple of occasions in the past I made tentative attempts to post a weekly handful of articles I highly recommend about aspects of culture, politics, and history that personally appeal to me, but I didn't stick with it. I've decided to give it another go, starting with the links below, which are in no particular order:

 

Prayer, Beauty, and Civilization - from The Imaginative Conservative

The 'Dictatorship of Relativism' Has Arrived - from Crisis Magazine

Mask Mandates Are a Means of Social Control Through Social Isolation - from Stella Morabito. Everything Ms. Morabito writes is a must-read.

Are the Democrats Waking the Sleeping Giant? - from The Bookworm Room. My friend Andrea is one of the most thoughtful, interesting political bloggers you'll ever come across, so I recommend reading her at The Bookworm Room regularly.

The Tragedy of Transhood - from First Things

The Coming Tsunami of Hate Speech Legislation - from Crisis Magazine

The Scars of 2020 - from American Greatness. Anything by Victor Davis Hanson, of course, is brilliant and enlightening.


Check back for more next Friday.